Powered By Blogger

sábado, 30 de julio de 2011

slimy volcano

When I was a Child I was playing with my friend in my condominium was chrismas time so we spend a lot of time outside. We were we playing with fireworks suddenly Axel and I lit a volcano everything was okay, but when the volcano ‘’turns off’’ we leave it in a vacant, but we don’t know what? is what will happen.

After five minutes we start to see steam on that piece of land, so we go to see what happened.
We saw that the volcano had not been completely off.  and began to grow and grow bigger and bigger. My friends and I tried to put out the fire with blocks
but not worked because anyway not is turned off the fire. My little brother run to my house and call my father, so that we may help. When my father when my dad came to the empty land, my dad started to give orders as: bring me my few can, call your MOM, and my neighbors called to his parents. When we brought all these materials, there was just a place where to connect the can, and a Jet without much pressure. When my mom came to see the situation, she started to call the firefighters, but firefighters did not answer during one hour. When they finally answered, my mom explained them that a lot of the condominium in on fire and please come and run it off. But those firefighters are some seen, they told us that they were eating and to please try later. My dad and the popes of the neighbor broke into the flames of the fire, to try to turn them off. The flames the flames had a height of three meters, imagine that were huge, But even so the Popes broke off 


 


When the Popes were inside the burning my dad told me come here and help me. He told me come and grab these hose while I bring another hose. When I was in there I burn my new t-shirt and my new jeans. I was so sad because they were new and I ruin it. When all the popers and my friend turn off the flames we were tired. Because we have to be stand up a lot of time, we do not want to do anything, and we have a lunch at my aunt's house to celebrate something of chrismas. But we cannot miss because my mom promised my aunt to go, so we went back to bath and change again because we smell to smoke. And we are ready once again. my dad turned on the car and went to my aunt's house. The first thing I did was go to my brothers tell the story at all (my grandfather, grandmothers, uncles, aunts, and cousins) and when we told them the story everyone said that I was drooling as I did not realize that the volcano was still lit. and then everyone began to laugh at my




2 comentarios: