Powered By Blogger

sábado, 9 de julio de 2011

My personal Ritual.



Every single day I have to wake up at  five o'clock, I go to my bathroom and wash my teeth with the right hand, after that I go to the towel cabinet, then I go to the shower to wash my body, I dress myself  for school and I comb the right side. After all of that I wait my family in the car. So we left our house and took a narrow two-lane street (one arrival and one departure). When we leave the narrow street, we headed to the main street, which is always jammed with several cars. When my mother left us in school, almost always at 6:45 am. We have to pass in front of the school gym, pass in front of the coordination, down stairs, enter to the corridor and finally go to my classroom, which is right next to the women's bathroom. And I start to copy all the homework that I didn’t do in my house, but I just have fifteen minutes to copy all the homework so almost never able to finish.

At seven in the morning the classes begin. I Every forty minutes, we have a different class for example, at seven o'clock we have math class at seven forty we have computer class and at eight twelve we have health class and so on and so forth. I have two breaks one at nine forty and the other one at noon. I have nine periods per day, and every day I and my fellows have a different order. Something likes this:

Monday:  Math class - computer class - computer class - grammar class - break - social studies class - Spanish language class - physic class- health class - break- contabilidad class.

Tuesday :  Spanish language class - health class - Spanish science class - hogar class - break - artistic and musical appreciation class - Grammar class - Literature class - math class - break - physic class.

Wends-day:  Health class - math class - grammar class -  literature class - break - artistic and musical appreciation class - social studies - science class - contabilidad class - social studies.

Thursday :Grammar Class -health class - physic class - literature class- Break - Literature class - Gym - music class - Spanish language class - break - math class. 

Friday : Spanish language class - health class - Spanish science class - hogar class - break - artistic and musical appreciation class - Grammar class - Literature class - math class - break - physic class.


All college students left the school at 1:30.

After a busy day I get home, take off my shoes, turn on the computer, and my mom always call me and my brothers to eat, but I'm running to my room to take off my school uniform. Back to the kitchen where my  mom always asks me: '' why took you so long''; and I always answer: ''Because I went to remove my school uniform ''. After dinner, I check my schedule from school see what homework  I have to do. Then I try to do all my homework and finish it. After I try doing all my homework I'm finally free, I go to the computer and start to use Facebook.com, twitter.com, Skype and messenger. When I get tired of using the computer, I go to a special room that I have in my house to play instruments, and practice with my band. And I play around two hours daily At half past five I have to go to B . F . S . ( bigger, faster, stronger. ) Is an academy of physical condition.

At seven in the night back to my home to rest, when I return home, the first thing I do is go to the kitchen for something to eat while my mom is cooking the dinner. And my mom always gets mad at me for not waiting for the dinner. After the dinner with my family. I'm going to use the computer again before going to sleep. After using the computer my mom always calls us to do a little reunion, to give thanks and read the bible. Then I go to my room and prepare my room to prepare my school stuff. And so on, every day of my life (Except Weekends).







1 comentario:

  1. Alvaro:

    Tell me about one small part of your day, not the entire week. You leave school at 1:00. Do you ride the bus? If so, what is that like? Or, if not, what kind of car do you leave in and how does that line of cars seem to you.

    I need more detail in your writing. Look for the little things you're not thinking about.

    Best,
    Miss K

    ResponderEliminar